Happy New Year!
As always we set unrealistic resolutions that we barely manage to carry out for the month of January. This year set small goals that are easy to carry out. The number one resolution has always been and will be exercising more. While this is a great goal for you mentally and physically nobody ever sticks to it. Here are some ways to stick to your resolutions for the year!
- Find a friend that has the same resolutions or similar.
- Create a routine and stick to it.
- Don’t get upset if you aren’t seeing progress.
- Make sure your goals are measurable and not too vague such as “eating healthier.”
- Evaluate your goals weekly and make sure they can be accomplished.
I have listed my 2018 goals below, I will post updates on how my goals are coming along throughout the year.
- Create a routine that works and stick to it.
- Create a weekly menu & lunch plan.
- Hit the gym 3-5 times a week.
- Learn to be more confident and social. (I’m an introvert)
- Check the news daily.
- Drink at least 68oz of water a day.
- Work towards becoming debt free
I would love to hear some of your resolutions and goals for 2018!